Ir al contenido principal

I fell in love with you despite myself.

I LOVE YOU WITHOUT CONDITION.

I did not lose anyone, they lost me.
I always strive to give the best,
Give me no condition, take my chances
all for love. Fight many times with
That unbearable being inside.
I had thousands of fears and several demons
Still with all that always
I was there, showing and giving the best
Version of me, I do not regret it
Delivered, much less of the time spent
I stay with that tranquility of knowing
That everything I did was of good intention,
Everything I gave was really sincere and
heart. Nowadays I listen and live happily, because
I never lost, I was lost,

HEIDI OLIVA
AUTHOR.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

JUEGATELA POR MI.❤

NO ABUSES DE LA BONDAD Y GENEROSIDAD.

PERDERAS MAS DE LO QUE PIDES.

NO LLORES POR ALGUIEN QUE NO VALE LA PENA.